Red bean tempeh
Additional ingredient possibilities!
1/2-1 C Veggie stock or any stock(water if you have none at home)
1/2 C coconut oil(recommended) or un-toasted sesame oil-or any high heat oil
1/4 C soy sauce
Fish sauce, if you dare (just a sprinkle)
1/4 C Lime juice
1-3 Spicy chilies
1. Start thawing your tempeh by wrapping in paper towel and placing it on kitchen counter for a couple of hours.(You will want to do this at least a few hours before you start cooking) Once thawed, cut into cubes and steam for five minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Course chop or julienne the carrots, broccoli and asparagus(whatever your preference). Add about 1/2-1 cup of liquid(stock or water) to pan and set the heat to medium-high. Add your veggies and let simmer for 5-10 minutes until al mostly cooked. While the veggies are cooking, mince your tempeh into tiny pieces. Remove the veggies plus any excess liquid.
***Now would be a good time to cook your rice. See package f
3. Make sure you have a large fry pan, dutch oven, or wok re
ady to cook the rest of this dish***Start heating it over medium heat-add your oil of choice.
4. Mince your green garlic and spring onion. Add half of the green garlic mince and half of the spring onion mince-saute for a few minutes. Maybe you add some chilies, maybe you don't. Add the minced tempeh and turn the heat to medium-high. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add your mostly cooked vegetables an
d more oil if your need. Toss around for about five minutes.
5. Let's add some liquids! Add soy sauce or stock, 2-3 big dollops of the soyboy hoisin, lime juice, a touch of fish sauce and let simmer for 5-10 minutes. The sauce will cook down and thicken a bit.
Top with peanuts and Cilantro and ENJOY!!!